CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Dance of the Dolphins



Dance of the Dolphins

My spirit leapt with the dolphins
off the starboard side of my boat.
Their song was crystal music
and the symphony they wrote.

Above us stretched the heavens
dense with starry host
and I felt with me the company
of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

I felt no need for fellowship
of people, female or male.
I had everything I needed
in both sea breeze and my sail.

My journey could not be measured
with a timepiece, sextant or chart.
It had little to do with travel.
It had no ending, as it had no start.

Perhaps it was dreamlike.
Maybe it was all just in my head.
It may have really happened
or came as I lay sleeping in my bed.

But I long to sail one more time
and watch the dolphins dance.
The destination, you see, is pointless.
I simply need a second chance.

0 comments: