CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Your True Friend

 LISTEN TO ME! Evil awaits. You, Rabbit, of all creatures

must know this. How many bled out
trusting in the confidence and
tender sensibilities of known enemies?

Little Red Riding Hood believed a wolf!
The Three Little Pigs thought themselves safe!
The Boy Who Cried "Wolf!" was so smart, was he not?

Where are they today, I ask?
They are Gone! No More! Disappeared!

You believe yourself immune to disaster.
No trouble will intrude upon your peace.
More highly evolved are you.
Your rational mind perseveres always.

When will you listen? I have your interests at heart.
I alone am your best...only...friend!
Trust me, Rabbit. I am nothing like my cousin, the Wolf.

I am your true friend.

I am just a Coyote.

0 comments: