CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 18, 2011

Event Horizon

I remember
Your eyes
Searching mine
The passing of an
Unseen marker
That signified the changing
Of everything.

My chest
Is still warm
Flushed
Where your open palm
Tattooed my heart.

I remember
The softness
Of your lips
The desire
In your kiss.

I remember
Insistent hands
Welcome me
Your body
Responding to mine.

We pledged our love
Planting our lives
Each in the soil
Of the other.

I remember
Your breath moist
Against my throat
Your sigh soft
In my ears.

Your relentless desire
Stays with me still
Your laughing joy
Searching gaze.

I know you
The way men know
The geography of frontiers
Astronomers the vastness
Of star systems
I know you
The way hawks know
Grasslands
The way sailors know
Seas
Priests know
The Host.

I know you.

Do not mistake me.

You are not
A treasured experience
Thrilling memory
Or turning point
In my life.

No, my love.

You are the
Event Horizon.
The only one
In my life.

0 comments: