CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 29, 2012

My Best Buddy

You wag your tail
When I fetch the mail
And wait for me
By the door.

But I gotta thought
This ain’t how it ought
‘Cuz you’re the fetcher
Not me.

When you go out to poop
It’s me that must stoop
To pick up your junk
From the lawn.

Seein’s how I’m your boss
I’m left at a loss
As to why I’m doing
All the work.

You want food, I fix it
Never grumbling a bit
But you don't lift a paw
To help me.

You snore in my bed
And mess with my head
But I put up with you
Every night.

You stink when you’re wet
I take you to the vet
And care for
Your every need.

You do as you please
Sometimes you get fleas
And bark your snout off
When I'm trying to read.

You get your paws muddy
But you’re still my best buddy
Even though you zig
When I zag.

So, hop up in my lap
And we’ll take a nap
Then we’ll watch what you want
On TV.

0 comments: