CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!

This morning, as I rolled out of bed, my right foot set squarely in a little "gift" my "Best Buddy" left for me. Ugh. Nevertheless, I am not going to let even this cold and calculated stunt by my little pup make me not have a heart of thanksgiving. Even for him.

To all my readers, those within the US and those international readers (of which there are hundreds!) I wish you a blessed THANKSGIVING! We all have something to be thankful for. In my last post I spoke of the pain which has chronically attacked me for 15 years. I am thankful for my pain, in as much as it drives me to Jesus, who is "a very present help in time of trouble." Only the dead have no pain. I am sure many of you experience pain that would make mine feel like pleasure, by comparison. Please be thankful that (1.) it's not as bad as it could be, and (2.) that you're still alive, and have much yet to do. But hey...I don't mean to preach. I just hope you can stop long enough to think about all you have to be thankful for. I'm thankful for my readers. Ya'll are way too quiet. I rarely get a comment. But I can hear you breathing!

~~ James
PS---Happy Thanksgiving, Monarch in Flight!

1 comments:

Ron said...

I'm remembering a certain encounter we had years ago with a German Shepherd and the front of dad's new car. Seems like you got to clean her "gift" off too. Are you picking up a common theme to your life? :)

Happy thanksgiving a bit late. I love you, my brother.
Ron