CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 24, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY 2013

I wish you a very Merry Christmas, and hope your holiday will be filled with friends and family, lots of good food, and surprises under the tree. Let's deeply remember that Jesus is the Reason for the Season. Without Him I'd be in a world of hurt. He's made all the difference in my life, and I hope you know Him, too. God bless all who read The Dashboard Poet, all over the world! ~~~ James
p.s.~~~ Merry Christmas, Monarch!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will you ever reveal who the Monarch Butterfy is? Evidentally it is someone you cannot let go of....or you have tried to and' still haunted by memories of this person.....how long had you known this Monarch before it was no more? I should not presume so much intimacy here...but, my heart and mind won't seen to let go of this creature as well. Blessings to you through the coming New Years and all through the seasons of life that twist us and turn us against all things familiar. Thank you also for your incredible use of words to give life to emotion, to bring us all a glimpse into ourselves.....thank you.