CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

In a While

I held her small feet
In my hands
Her long toes moving slowly
Unconsciously.

She stretched her body
Thrusting her feet
More firmly into my embrace
And I kneaded them softly
Like a baker would bread dough
My palms across the ivory
Of her skin
My fingers working
Her arches
Down to each tender toe.

Time crept slowly
Our shadows
Traveling across the floor.
Her eyes half closed
I watched her chest
Rise and fall rhythmically.

A long sigh
Escaped her red lips
And she opened her eyes
To look at me.

I love you
She said.

You love this
I smiled.

A long moment passed.

I love you
Much more than I love this
She said.

She lifted her long legs
Sliding to her knees
From the sofa
Onto the carpeted floor
Her hands moving
On my thighs.

A crooked smile
Played upon her lips.

In a while
She said
You may tell me the same.

0 comments: