CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Intended For Glory

I have seen the claw of the bear.
I have heard the coo of the dove.
I know the voice of the turtle
And the doe and fawn’s tender love.

I have watched the twinkling stars.
I have amazed at cities bright lights.
I know the Grand Canyon's depths
And the curve of the earth’s lofty heights.

I have read the beauty of poets.
I have wept at the symphony’s song.
I know the wisdom of scholars
And the power of right over wrong.

I have marveled at the breath of a baby.
I have cheered at the comfort of friends.
I know the way of men with maidens
And am gladdened that nothing has end.

There are no periods, but commas
In life’s amazing, developing story.
It is not a tale told by fools
But is intended love and for glory!

0 comments: