CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

THUNDER


THUNDER is my beckoning call
like a TRUMPET rousing me to attention
like CANNON FIRE tearing holes in the sky
like ANGELS' SONGS lifting my heart!

THUNDER rolls from mountain top to valleys
like the EARTH SHAKING the fleas from her back
like mighty GEYSERS casting its steam to the heavens
like a godly PREACHER shouting the kingdom's amen!

THUNDER is the thrust and parry of mortal challenge
like robed CHOIRS blasting ears and shaking souls
like powerful TREADS crushing rock and soil
like FLASHING ORDNANCE dealing death and destruction.

THUNDER harbors in my heart
like iron clad VESSELS
like DAUNTING DESTROYERS
and sometimes like a child's PAPER BOAT.

oh, THUNDER......

SPEAK, LAUGH
SING, RATTLE
and INSPIRE me
with your awesome 
COMBUSTING LIFE!

0 comments: