CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Song of James

O, Love

O, Love
Paint me on your heart.
Adorn me with your smile.
Speak gently to me
O, love
That I may know the surety
Of your peace.

I will anoint you with the oil
Of my blessing
That you may know the safety
Of my arms.

Come 
O, love
And join my footsteps
That our path be one
In sunshine
And shadow along this river valley.

Come
O, love
And we shall, together
Feel the heat of summer
And the crisp of winter.

We shall, together
O, love
Raise lambs
And defy wolves.

We shall know the trill of night birds
The speech of the barn owl
And cry of the coyote.

Come
O, love
And lay with me
Beside my fire
And be warmed 
In both the flickering light
And steady beam
Of my passion and industry.

O, love
Come
Taste and see... 
My love is strong
Firm
And fashioned
For you
O, love.




 

0 comments: