CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

60 ! *

I have achieved a mile marker! I thought I’d share it with you,
as an achievement like this merits a declaration! So… how
shall I put this? Hmmm…okay, got it! By the standards of AARP,
I may now celebrate the 10th anniversary of qualification to be
included on their annoying rolls! Yep! I am now 60 years young!
And, I have now used 6 exclamation points in one paragraph,
including this one! That’s something I have not done
since 3rd grade! I am so happy! Why am I happy to be 60? Great
question! Here’s my list:
• I am no longer expected to run for any reason, except fire!
• I am not expected to stand at sporting events!
• I can eye a pretty girl without getting slapped!
• I can drive 55 and not get cussed!
• I am not expected to understand “computer-speak” (LOL!)
• I can crash into a public building with no other
reason, other than I'm a 60 year old driver!
• I am not required to change my grand daughter's diaper!
• I can smoke a cigar without getting a speech on the perils of smoking!
• I am no longer asked if I want to sit at the bar at Chili’s!
• I can use 30 exclamation points in one brief note and absolutely
NO ONE CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!

* This exclamation point does not count in the aggregate total!

0 comments: