CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Personal Request

Dear Readers,
Over the last week I have been having trouble with severe pain brought on by a traumatic brain injury (TBI) years ago. From time to time it flares and flames. I am, when so effected, restricted from the necessities (like work) and the pleasures (like eating regularly) of life. Most disheartening is the complete lack of ability to think and write creatively. Hopefully, I will soon be out of the grip of this most recent difficulty. In the meantime, if you pray, please pray for me. Pain is a formidable enemy. I do not want to submit to the heavy-duty narcotics prescribed for me, which pushes me into a mental and emotional fog. I would rather be coherent and suffering than under the influence and out of action.
Keep a good thought.
Thanks ~ james

1 comments:

Ron said...

I have been and will continue to be ... praying.

Love you, brother.