CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2015

I’ve Seen It*

I’ve seen encounters
The Silver Screen’s
Depiction of lovers
Abandoned to Ethos
The gods of love
And passion.

I’ve seen their bodies
Race to keep up
With their eager hearts
And inventive minds.

I’ve seen their eyes connect
Their senses alert
To the chemistry
Fueling their coming together.

I’ve seen their lips meet
Linger and explore
The magic of midnight
In tangled sheets
Caressing fingers
Cupped behind the neck of one
The ears on the other
And the wordless
Lexicon of love.

I’ve seen the magical matrix of movies
Mingle with the urgency
Of human need.
The end is the beginning
Of Eden
The promise of Heaven.

I’ve seen it all right there
On the silver screen.

Holding my breath
Feeling the pulse beat in my temples…

I want to be kissed like that.


*Let this be my commentary on Shades of Grey. There is a universe of difference between Bonding and Bondage.

0 comments: