CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Gentle Reminder to Readers

Please remember, if you are experiencing difficulty being bounced to shopping sites when you visit, simply tap your "escape" button, typically placed in the extreme top left of your keyboard. That will instantly stop the bounce. I appreciate your visits, and don't want you to be disappointed. I tap my "escape" button and it works every time. You must tap the Escape button rather quickly, or you will be diverted within moments. If you are not using a keyboard, (like an Android or iPhone) I'm all out of answers. If any reader has an idea, please leave a comment. I take my work seriously...more so than Google it seems. Okay. That was a blatant shot.

Oh...I nearly forgot..........GO BLACKHAWKS!!!!!!!!

~~ James

0 comments: