CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Like No Other

Riding beats walking
Most every day.
But flying beats riding
Don’t care much what you say.

I’ve done a lot of both
Worn down lots of heels
But I’ve never worn wings out
Can’t say how good it feels.

Climb up there in that seat
Spin up that old prop
Reach out for those tall clouds
You’ll never want to stop.

Pull that old stick back
Give it a bit of rudder
Fall back in a tight spin
It’s a feeling like no other.

Stand upon your right wing
And look down at that ground
Pour on a little throttle
Just listen to that sound!

Chase the angels ‘round the sky
And get lost among the clouds
Let the sun spin you crazy
I swear, you’ll laugh out loud.

You can walk if you want to
Or you can ride instead of fly.
But if it’s all the same to you
I’ll soar until I die!

0 comments: