CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 10, 2017

Anywhere

Storms howl angry in the cities.
Winds moan across the plains.
Storms churn over oceans
But breezes sigh softly in the rains.

The sun broils asphalt in the cities.
It burns the grasses of the plains.
Its rays sparkle on the oceans
But the sun shies away from rains.

Darkness dwells in alleys of the cities.
Midnight settles on the plains.
The dark’s translucent on the oceans
But it falls gently with the rains.

I will seek your pathways in the cities.
I will build you a shelter on the plains.
I will swim to you across oceans
And I will cover you in the rains.

There is no geography to loving.
There is no distance that’s too far.
There is no weather that’s too violent.
I will go anywhere you are.

0 comments: