CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

This Road

You never know where you are
On this road.
It’s always a mystery
So I’ve been told.

I’ve been here before
At least I think so.
But yet it feels strange
So there’s no way to know.

No compass works here.
There’s no east or west
So whichever way I go
It’s always a guess.

The sun rose there yesterday
But didn’t today.
It didn’t rise at all.
I think the Devil’s to pay.

I’m about out of gas
And there’s no station here.
Looks like I’ll be walking
And there’s no help I see near.

There's smoke in the air.
There's a feeling of doom.
It's getting hard to breathe.
It's like the air in a tomb.

Listen to me, driver!
Don’t do what I’ve done.
Stay away from this road.
For God's sake, driver, run!

0 comments: