CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 29, 2011

If You See Her

She meant nothing to me.
No feelings were involved.
It was just an encounter.
A thing
If you know what I mean.

I don’t care if I see her again.
It doesn’t matter to me.
She went her way
I mine
And that’s just fine.

I hardly ever think of her.
There’re better things to do.
I keep myself busy
You know?
Now, I’ve really gotta go.

What? Are these tears in my eyes?
You think my eyes are red?
Come on, get serious.
It’s just the rain.
I never feel the pain.

She was just another woman.
To her I was just some guy.
But if you see her
Don’t say
You saw me today.

Let’s just leave it at that
If it’s all the same to you.
I’m having a little trouble
Swallowing.
But no, she didn’t mean a thing.

0 comments: