CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

All I Required

I loved the simple
Curve of her hips
Under my hand
The grace
In which she moved
Sometimes urgently
With muscles taut
And other times
With the subtlety
Of an animal
Wary
But soft
Deftly
But with cunning.

Mine was the lightest
Of touch
The pads of my fingertips
Just engaging her skin
Barely touching her body.

Do not misunderstand.
I was not always prodding her
To submit
Or even engage my desire.
Often, all I required
Was the knowledge
I may touch her
In ways others could not.
It was unspoken
But the knowledge was understood.
I was special to her.
Special enough
That all five fingers
Of my left hand
Rested like a bird on a limb
Casually
With welcome
And could remain just above her hip
Until the sky called me away
Until her hips called me home
Again.

0 comments: