CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Humbling Endorsement From a Friend


One of the greatest things about my experience with this blog is getting to know some of my readers, and writers of other blogs. Tim O'Keefe, who writes as "Ordinary Guy" contributes some very insightful and heartfelt posts on his site. Do yourself a favor and read Tim at "Justordinarythoughts.blogspot.com." The most humbling tribute I've ever had was posted in the Comment section of his most recent post. I will print it below, because....well because it feels so good to be endorsed from a man like Tim, who is also a teacher of children. Second grade, I think. It takes a man with far more patience than I to do a job as meaningful as his. Here's what Tim wrote about this blog.........

Go to http://thedashboardpoet.blogspot.com/ to read some honest to goodness, brilliant poetry and prose from a modern day wordsmith. You won't regret it.

Thanks, Tim. You bless me.

~ James

0 comments: