CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

The Fierceness

She had suns for eyes
Eclipsed by twin full moons
Their corona blazing
In spectral colors
Of flashing
Dazzling solar bursts.

Even now I blindly stare 
By damage inflicted
From gazing into her twin solar flares.

Oh, I see
But only in relation
To where she was in that moment.

Her dark hair
Like velvet night
Bracketed
Those blazing orbs
And my life now pivots
Upon the moment
I gazed into the fierceness of her eyes
Centered by twin black holes
Overwhelmingly drawing me into her
Always
Irresistibly
More and more
Deeply
Into her.

1 comments:

Tim O'Keefe said...

Cool how life is made of moment after moment after moment - streaming onward. And some catch and are remembered always. This one - SHE has stuck in your mind and soul. Brilliant. Thanks.