CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A Word to Tim...

I never owned my own horse, but I've straddled a few. In fact, aside from my truck (a fire engine red, standard cab, short bed Ram, slathered in copious amounts chrome and powered by a 4.7 ltr. V8), nothing is better than the squeak of saddle leather astride a buttermilk 'hos. That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it! As a matter of fact, I am writing a work of fiction, called The Bone Tree. It's like giving birth...painful, messy and promising many years of after-care. Happy New Year, Tim!
~ James

1 comments:

Tim O'Keefe said...

I'd love to read your Bone Tree. You are a killer writer. By chance did you ever read Gone to Texas/The Vengeance Trail of Josey Wales? This is a 2 volume book with a couple of great westerns. Some of the best of the genre, although I am not an aficionado.