CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

I Wonder

I wonder
If she held me
Would I still feel the same?
I wonder
If she kissed me
Would I still feel the flame?

I wonder
If I touched her
Would she desire more?
I wonder
If I held her
Would she feel it in her core?

I wonder
If the years rolled away
Could we begin again?
I wonder
If we had a chance
Could we have what we had then?

I wonder
Why I can’t let go
And just let passion die?
I wonder
If I am destined
To wonder till I die?

2 comments:

Tim O'Keefe said...

I love this one, James. Very lyrical. Lots of longing. Perhaps some regret. Lots of universal feelings. Who hasn't wondered? Wouldn't take much to make this a song. A chorus... A bridge... Boom.

Tim O'Keefe said...

I have successfully avoided the spam-thingy! When I click on your page, I go directly to POST A COMMENT below your most recent post. Then click on SHOW ORIGINAL POST. No-muss-no-fuss.