CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 30, 2016

Tell Me*

Tell me who you are
And I will do the same.
We can start this thing anew
With no need to cast the blame.

Tell me where you are
And I’ll do the same for you.
It doesn’t matter where we’ve been
Nor matter what we do,

Tell me what you want
And I will also tell the truth.
There’s no need to poke around
And play the lover’s sleuth.

But do not let slip too much.
Let’s hold our secrets dear.
Leave something silent, heart
Or we’ll have no reason for our tears.

We both know love is fragile
And melts like springtime snow.
Our hasty hearts must understand.
Our past reminds us so.


*I feel I must be clear....this poem is directed toward nobody. It has no past, present or future. Writing is a dangerous thing, and can be misdirected and misunderstood.

0 comments: