CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Note to Readers

Thank you for reading my poetry. Your comments will be helpful, and appreciated. My intention is not so much to address the human experience, as to record my own experience. There are occassional exceptions to that premise. Your job is to decide which is which (grin).

My poetry is printed bi-monthly in the Chicago, south-side's trade newspaper, The Shopper. Point your browser to myshopper.biz and click on "Columnists" directly beneath the masthead. Scroll to The Dashboard Poet, and click on me. There is an opportunity to leave a comment there as well. It is uncommon for a paper to host a poetry page. You can support my page by favorable comments. Of course, you can as easily torpedo my page. But I hope you won't. Mama always said if you can't something nice about someone....lie.

0 comments: